All prices displayed are inclusive of VAT and exclusive of packaging/transport/administrative charges.
Packaging and administrative charges come to €1.55 per shipment.
Transport charges are calculated on the gross weight of the package, the place of delivery and method of payment (bank transfer in advance, PayPal or cash on delivery). The amount due will be notified to the customer when the order is prepared and before shipment.
Extra paid services, such as delivery by appointment, priority delivery and delivery to upper floors, are available within Italy.
Prosciuttificio Prolongo guarantees complete pre- and post-sales assistance.
Contact us at:
– telephone +39 0432 957161
– e-mail: email@example.com
Payment methods accepted
Prosciuttificio Prolongo snc accepts the following forms of payment:
– Cash on delivery (Italy)
Cash only paid to courier on delivery of the product. Couriers generally accept cash only if the exact amount due is tendered. No change is given. Payment by cheque is not accepted. Current legislation prohibits cash payments in excess of €1,000. For orders of more than €1,000, payment should be made by bank transfer in advance.
– Bank transfer in advance (Italy-abroad)
Goods will be dispatched only after payment has been credited to our bank account. Bank details will be notified at time of purchase.
– PayPal (Italy-abroad)
Goods will be dispatched only after payment has been credited to our bank account. PayPal will send a request for payment to your e-mail address.
Place of delivery
Prosciuttificio Prolongo snc delivers to all parts of Italy and European Community member states.
Delivery times and conditions
Goods are shipped within two working days of receipt of order.
Deliveries by express courier in Italy are normally completed within 24-48 hours.
Prosciuttificio Prolongo snc declines all responsibility for delays caused by the courier.
N.B. Orders are dispatched from Monday to Thursday so that goods are not held in the courier’s warehouse over the weekend.
What to do when your order is delivered
When the courier delivers your order, please check that:
1. The packaging has not been damaged or exposed to wet and that it complies with parcel standards.
2. The number of packages indicated in the waybill
corresponds to the number of packages actually delivered.
Any complaints should be notified to the carrier immediately. Unless a complaint has been registered, the delivery will be considered in order. The waybill is not a valid document for tax purposes. A detailed note of amounts billed will be place inside the package along with the receipt or invoice.
What to do if your order is damaged during transit
If the packaging is obviously damaged on delivery, you should:
1. Express your reservation by accepting the package and writing “I accept with reservation of rights” before signing the document. We suggest you take a photograph of the damaged package. After opening the package, check the content and contact us if the content is damaged.
2. If you cannot accept the package with reservation of rights, refuse the damaged goods.
Right of termination
Prosciuttificio Prolongo snc acknowledges your right of termination in compliance with current legislation. The time limit for exercising this right is ten days from receipt of goods. Before this deadline, the customer should notify us:
– by recorded-delivery letter with advice of receipt to: Prosciuttificio Prolongo Giovanni di Prolongo L. & C. Snc – Viale Trento e Trieste 129 33038 San Daniele del Friuli, Udine – Italy.
– by certified e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Important. Please indicate the International Bank Account Number (IBAN) of a bank or postal account to which the amount due should be credited in your letter exercising your right of termination.
In order to exercise the right of termination:
1. The customer should express the desire to exercise the right of termination in compliance with the above conditions.
2. The goods purchased should be sound and returned in the original packaging, complete in all its parts.
3. The product should be returned in the return period and in the conditions described above.
The cost of returning goods is at the customer’s expense.
When the goods have returned to our warehouse, they will be inspected to assess any damage or tampering not deriving from transport. After the goods have been inspected, we will credit you with the amount paid by bank transfer to the account indicated by you. Reimbursement extends to the price of the product and the cost of the original delivery. Payment will be made within 30 days from the return of the goods for which it is intended to exercise the right of termination. Only the cost of returning the goods is at the customer’s expense.
Thank you for reading this message, Prosciuttificio Prolongo snc